3656/3756 M&L Group Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
Residential, Commercial Cast Iron, Bronze Fitted, End-Suction Flanged Pumps G&L Series 3656/3756 M & L Group
- Booster service
- Spraying systems
- Water circulation
- Liquid transfer
- General purpose pumping
Features and Benefits
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility.
- NPT threaded connections are supplied on 1 1/2 x 2 – 10 and 2 1/2 x 3 – 8 models.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B. Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models.