Goulds 3181 High-Temperature/Pressure Paper Stock/Process Pumps
Designed to handle high temperature and high pressure services of the Pulp & Paper Industries.
- ANSI Class 300 flange drilling
- Inch-dimensioned O.D. of mechanical seal sleeve
- Inch-dimensioned bearing locknut
- Inch-dimensioned coupling extension
- Capacities to 20000 GPM (4600 m3/h)
- Heads to 410 feet (125 m)
- Temperatures to 508° F (300° C)
- Pressures to 25 bar (360 PSIG)
- Line designed for full 50/60 Hz performance.
Back Pull-out Construction
- Spacer type coupling allows one-craft maintenance.
- High temperature stability.
- Eliminate loss of lubricant, prevent lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
- Power end and impellers completely interchangeable with Goulds Models 3180/3185.
- Low maintenance costs