NPE/NPE-F 316L SS Stainless Steel Pumps
316L Stainless Steel End Suction Centrifugal Pumps
G&L Series NPE
- Water circulation
- Booster service
- Liquid transfer
- Spray system
- Washing/cleaning systems
- Injection molding cooling
- Reverse osmosis
- Air scrubbers
- Heat exchangers
- Filtration systems Jockey pumps
- OEM applications
- General water services
Features and Benefits
- High Efficiency Impeller: Enclosed impeller with unique floating seal ring design maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane Type 21 with carbon versus silicon-carbide faces, Viton elastomers, and 316 stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled or explosion proof enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.
- Superior Materials of Construction: Complete AISI 316L stainless steel liquid handling components and mounting bracket for corrosion resistance, quality appearance, and improved strength and ductility.
- Casing and Adapter Features: Stainless steel construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections with stainless steel plugs. Optional seal face vent/flush available.