Goulds 3180 Heavy Duty Process Pump
When Goulds developed the 3180, we utilized 140 years of pump design to ensure it would have unmatched mechanical reliability. Today, installations around the world attest to its remarkable performance. The 3180 is the heavy duty process pump designed to handle all of your tough process pumping applications.
Consider the advantages:
- Excellent Hydraulic Coverage
- High Efficiency
- Extreme Ease of Maintenance
- Optimum Mechanical Reliability
- International Design
- Capacities to 40000 GPM (9000 m3/h)
- Heads to 410 feet (125 m)
- Temperatures to 446° F (230° C)
- Pressures to 16 bar (232 PSIG)
- Line designed for full 50/60 Hz coverage.
External Impeller Adjustment
- Original high performance maintained by simple axial adjustment resulting in low operating costs, reduced downtime.
- Choice of packing, mechanical seals or dynamic seal.
- Choice of open or enclosed impeller.
Back Pull-out Construction
- Spacer-type coupling allows one craft maintenance.
Renewable Wear Parts
- Low maintenance costs.
- Eliminate lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
Maximum Parts Interchangeability
- Entire line uses just four power ends.
World Class Pump Line
- ANSI 125/150 lb. flange drilling
- Inch-dimensioned O.D. of mechanical seal sleeve
- Inch-dimensioned bearing locknut
- Inch-dimensioned coupling extension