Goulds 3185 Heavy Duty Process Pump
All customer requirements were considered in the design of the 3185 paper stock/process pump. The result is a true world class pump line. . .a product without compromise.
Consider the advantages:
- Excellent Hydraulic Coverage
- High Efficiency
- Extreme Ease of Maintenance
- Optimum Mechanical Reliability
- International Design
- Capacities to 26000 GPM (6000 m3/h)
- Heads to 410 feet (125 m)
- Temperatures to 446° F (230° C)
- Pressures to 16 bar (232 PSIG)
- 3185 pumps comply to ISO 5199 with eight sizes conforming to ISO 2858 dimensions. Metric fasteners and fittings used throughout.
- Line designed for full 50/60 Hz coverage.
External Impeller Adjustment
- Original high performance maintained by simple axial adjustment resulting in low operating costs, reduced downtime.
- Choice of packing, mechanical seals or dynamic seal.
- Choice of open or enclosed impeller.
Back Pull-out Construction
- Spacer-type coupling allows one craft maintenance.
Renewable Wear Parts
- Low maintenance costs. Labyrinth Seals Eliminate lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
Maximum Parts Interchangeability
- Entire line uses just four power ends.
World Class Pump Line
- ISO or JIS 16 bar flange drilling
- mm-dimensioned O.D. of mechanical seal sleeve
- mm-dimensioned bearing locknut
- mm-dimensioned coupling extension