A Plenum fan is a centrifugal impeller and drive train without a casing. They are used to generate multi-direction flow in large volumes at lower.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Offshore and marine
- Air handling units
- Filtration Systems
- Parking areas
- Supply and return system
- Air Recirculation systems
- HVAC systems
Halifax Fan have designed Plenum fans for optimum performance and reliability that are available in sizes from 315mm-2000mm diameter. Our Plenum fans offer superior efficiency while maintaining a compact size.
OUR PLENUM FANS CAN OFFER BENEFITS SUCH AS:
- High efficiency, hence lower energy costs.
- Ideal replacement for air handling units.
- Compact compared to centrifugal fans
- Cost effective and economical price
- Multi-directional air flow
- Eliminate of the need for a diffuser or transition
We offer Plenum fans that comply with the ATEX, High Temperature and Eco-Design (EU327 / ISO12759 compliant) specifications. Our Eco-Design ensures minimum running cost and aids in sustaining an eco-friendly environment.
Our Plenum fan design experience is for a temperature range of -40°C to over 500°C. For higher temperature applications we have our own engineered solutions including plug units, cooling disc and heat dissipation couplings. These ensure reliability of the fan components outside the hot area and minimize surface temperatures.
We offer a range of drive configurations, both direct driven and belt driven, to suit the application and customer preferences.
SOME CONFIGURATIONS ARE:
- Impeller on motor shaft
- Direct Drive through coupling
- Belt Driven
- Impeller between bearings through coupling or belt drive
To suit the application, we can offer Plenum fans in mild steel, stainless steel or other alloys/special materials. We also offer them in a galvanized finish, C5 offshore and marine finish or any other special coating if required.
TYPICAL OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES WE OFFER WITH PLENUM FANS ARE:
- Inlet vane control dampers (Bolt on and Built in versions)
- Anti-vibration mounts
- Flexible connections c/w backing flanges
- Silencer / Attenuation
- Noise reduction feature
We can offer a solution for all applications that suits your needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more detail.