Goulds 3600 i-FRAME API 610 (BB3)
The Goulds 3600 i-FRAME API 610 (BB3) is an advanced design axially split multi-stage process pump. Engineered features make it an extremely reliable, high performance pump well suited to a wide range of services in oil production, refining, pipeline, power generation, descaling and mine dewatering services.
- Capacities to 8500 GPM (1930 m3/h)
- Heads to 9000 feet (2740 m)
- Temperatures to 400° F (205° C)
- Pressures to 4000 PSI (275 Bar)
- Axially Split Casing– For extreme ease of maintenance.
- Dual Volute Design– Balances hydraulic radial thrust at each stage for extended seal/bearing life.
- Integral Compact Crossovers– Minimize flow losses, maximize efficiency.
- Heavy Duty Single Row Bolting– Prevents distortion and chance of interstage leakage.
- Precision Impellers– Individually balanced for smooth operation.
- Opposed Impeller Arrangement– Provides permanent axial hydraulic balance.
- API-610/ISO 13709 Compliance is Available