Goulds 3700 Single-Stage, Overhung Process Pump
Goulds model 3700 API 610 (OH2) (ISO 13709) centerline mounted process pump designed for optimum reliability. The Goulds 3700 employs state-of-the-art mechanical design features for sustained reliability and performance.
- Capacities to 8500 GPM (1930 m3/h)
- Heads to 1200 feet (360 m)
- Temperatures to 800° F (425° C)
- Pressures 870 PSIG (60 Bar)
- API-610– Full compliance with 10th Edition.
- Tangential Discharge– Maximum hydraulic efficiency.
- Finned Bearing Frame– Accommodates high temperatures without need for cooling water.
- Seal Chamber– Meets dimensional requirements of API-610 and API-682.
- Bearings and Seal Chamber Cooling– For extremely high temperature services.
- Mechanical Design– Extra heavy shaft and bearings.
- Back Pull-out Construction– Designed for one craft maintenance.
- Dual Volute Casings– 3-inch discharge and larger.
- Impeller– Multiple closed impellers for most casing sizes.
- Centerline Support– High temperature stability.