Goulds 7200CB API 610 (BB5) Barrel Multistage Pump
The Goulds 7200CB barrel pump conforms to the latest edition of API 610 (Type BB5). The 7200CB BB5 barrel pump is a high temperature, high pressure low specific gravity barrel pump for critical services.
- Capacity to 4000 GPM (910 m3/h)
- Total Dynamic Head to 9000 feet (2740 m)
- Temperature to 800˚F (425˚C)
- Pressure to 4000 PSIG (275 Bar)
- Operating Speeds to 6000 RPM
- Impeller Arrangements– In-line diffuser type design.
- Diffusers / Impellers– Metal to metal stage casing fits. Key driven and shrink fit impellers secured against axial movement in both directions.
- Fully-Shrouded Diffuser Standard– Increases reliability by nearly eliminating diffuser fatigue.
- Low Vibration Design– Precision investment impeller castings and dynamically balanced rotor for low vibration.
- Robust Rotor Design– With large stepped shaft and higher L3 / D4 ratios
- Pull-Out Cartridge Assembly– Stage casings sealed by discharge pressure. Cartridge removed on larger pumps with cartridge assembled.
- Barrel Outer Casing– Centerline mount, radial split, full design pressure. Cast barrel and nozzles. Custom nozzle locations / orientation available.
- Balance Drum– Designed over allowable flow range and clearances to reliability balance axial forces.
- Rigid 360° Bearing Bracket– For heavy duty service and low vibration levels.
- Bearings – Ball radial and duplex thrust. Pressure lubricated sleeve radial / tilting pad thrust. INPROTMfrictionless isolators
- Flanges– Heavy duty class 900#, 1500#, and 2500# RF or RTJ flanges. 600# and 900# available on suction flange.
- API 682 Seals– Accept a wide variety of seals, seal options and flush plans per API 610 and API 682.
- Integral Wear Parts– Variety of API metallic and API non-metallic materials and coatings available.