Goulds 5150/VJC Vertical Cantilever Bottom Suction Pumps
Bottom suction vertical cantilever pumps for pumping abrasive slurries.
- Capacities to 8000 GPM
- Heads to 260 feet (79 m)
- Temperatures to 200° F (93° C)
- Pit Depths to 11 feet (3.4m)
- Solids to 3 7/8inches (98 mm)
- Cantilever Design:No submerged bearings.
- External impeller adjustment:Maintains pump efficiency and performance.
- Dual Volute Casing:Eliminates radial unbalance; reduces wear.
- Materials of Construction:Available in a wide range of corrosive / abrasive resistant alloys.
- Heavy-Duty Bearings
- Bottom Suction:Removes solids from sump floor.
- Removable Suction Liner
- Maximum Interchangeability