Goulds 5500 Severe Duty Slurry Pumps
Goulds Model 5500 is the result of many years of experience designing and building severe duty slurry pumps. It’s not only built to stand up to the toughest abrasive slurry services, but also is designed for extreme ease of maintenance and safety. A heavy duty bearing frame and shaft, extra thick wall sections and easily replaceable wear parts add up to many years of service even under the severest operating conditions.
- Capacities to 14000 GPM (3180 m3/h)
- Heads to 425 feet (139m)
- Temperatures to 250° F (121° C)
- Pressures to 500 PSIG (3448 kPa)
- Solids to 5 inches (127 mm)
- Large Diameter Impeller– Develops higher heads at lower operating speeds.
- Extra Heavy Duty Shaft– Assures minimum shaft deflection while handling pulsating loads associated with high specific gravity slurries.
- Simplified Mechanical Design– For ease of installation and maintenance.
- Extra Thick Wet End Components– For extended wear life.
- Sealing FlexibilityChoice of packing, mechanical seal or dynamic seal.