Goulds SRL Severe Duty Slurry Pumps
The Goulds Model SRL is the original rubber-lined slurry pump. It is the result of nearly a century of proven experience in the design, manufacture and field operation of slurry pumps. The SRL is built to stand up to the toughest services, while providing maximum reliability and extreme ease of maintenance. Available in a wide variety of natural and synthetic elastomers, the SRL, with its heavy duty design, extra thick liners and multiple impeller options, provides you with the right pump for your application along with years of dependable service even under the most severe operating conditions.
- Capacities up to 20,000 GPM (4542 m3/h)
- Heads to 164 feet (50 m)
- Temperatures to 250° F (121° C)
- Pressures to 400 PSIG (2758 kPa)
- Solids to 1/8″(3mm)
- Field Replaceable Rubber LinersBolt in for quicker replacement, extra thick for extended wear life
- Large Diameter Impellerfor lower operating speeds, longer wear life
- Five Discharge Positionssuitable for most discharge pipe arrangements
- Oil Lubricated Bearingsfor maximum bearing life.
- Sealing FlexibilityChoice of packing arrangements, mechanical seals.