Goulds 3316 Two Stage Horizontally Split Case Pumps
Two Stage, Horizontally Split Case Pumps designed for Boiler Feed, Mine dewatering and other applications requiring moderately high heads with a wide range of service conditions.
- Capacities to 3000 GPM (681 m3/h)
- Heads to 1000 feet (305 m)
- Temperatures to 350° F (177° C)
- Working Pressures to 550 PSIG (3792 kPa)
- 9 Sizes
- CasingRemoval of upper half permits inspection, maintenance or removal of rotating element without disturbing piping or pump-to-motor alignment.
- ImpellersHydraulically balanced, opposed for radial balance. Opposed cut-waters provide radial balance. Bearing loads are lowered and pump life is improved.
- Wear RingsEasily replaced, protect against casing wear. Running clearances are renewed and overall cost of operation is reduced.
- Maximum InterchangeabilityReduces inventory requirements.
- Duplex Thrust BearingProvides high thrust capacity.
- Materials of ConstructionAvailable in all iron or bronze fitted. Most sizes available in steel and stainless steel.