Goulds 3498 Extra Large Capacity Double Suction Pumps
Extra Large Capacity, Single Stage, Double Suction Pumps designed for a Wide Variety of Industrial, Municipal, and Marine Applications
- Capacities to 225,000 GPM (51,098 m3/h)
- Heads to 800 Ft. (244 m)
- Temperatures to 275° F (135° C)
- Working Pressures to 250 PSI (1724 kPa)
- Horizontally Split CasingIn-line suction and discharge nozzles in lower half casing for ease of inspection/maintenance.
- Double Suction ImpellerAssures Hydraulic Axial Balance for lower thrust bearing loads, longer pump life, and lower maintenance.
- Dual Volute CasingAssures Radial Balance for lower radial bearing loads, longer pump life and low maintenance. (Availability is size dependent.)
- Wear RingsEasily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear. Overall cost of operation is minimized.
- Sealing FlexibilityChoice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Installation VersatilityHorizontal or vertical mounting, clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, side suction or bottom suction.
- Material FlexibilityAvailable in a wide variety of metals from cast iron to stainless steels.