Goulds 3935 Low Flow – High Head Multi-Stage Pumps
Multi-Stage Diffuser Type Pumps for low flow high head applications.
- Capacities to 125 GPM (28 m3/h)
- Heads to 2600 feet (792 m)
- Temperatures to 400° F (204° C)
- Working Pressures to 1500 PSIG (10340 kPa)
- 4 Sizes (Up to 85 stages)
- High Efficiency
- Low Initial Cost
- Quiet Operation – minimum vibration
- Low Maintenance
- Few Wearing Parts – performance remains essentially the same throughout pump life.
- Steady Pressure – no accumulators required to remove pulsation.
- Easy Flow Regulation – simple control systems required.
- Simple Installation
- Space Saving
- Steep Performance Curves – for stable operation
- No Relief Valves Required