Goulds 3420 Large Capacity Double Suction Pumps
Large Capacity, Single Stage, Double Suction Pumps designed for a Wide Variety of Industrial, Municipal, and Power Generation Services
- Capacities to 65,000 GPM (14,762 m3/h)
- Heads to 400 feet (122 m)
- Temperatures to 275° F (135° C)
- Working Pressures to 200 PSIG (1379 kPa)
- Horizontally Split CasingIn-line suction and discharge nozzles in lower half casing for ease of inspection/maintenance.
- Double Suction ImpellerAssures Hydraulic Axial Balance for lower thrust bearing loads, longer pump life, and lower maintenance.
- Dual Volute CasingAssures Radial Balance for lower radial bearing loads, longer pump life and low maintenance. (Availability is size dependent.)
- Wear RingsEasily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear. Overall cost of operation is minimized.
- Sealing FlexibilityChoice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Installation VersatilityHorizontal or vertical mounting, clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
- Material FlexibilityAvailable in a wide variety of metals from cast iron to stainless steels.