Goulds 3410 Small Capacity Double Suction Pumps
Small Capacity, Single Stage, Double Suction Pumps Designed for a Wide Range of Industrial, Municipal, and Marine Services.
- Capacities to 8,000 GPM (1817 m3/h)
- Heads to 570 Ft. (174 m)
- Working Pressures to 400 PSI (2758 kPa)
- Horizontally Split CasingIn-line suction and discharge nozzles in lower half casing for ease of inspection/maintenance.
- Double Suction ImpellerAssures Hydraulic Axial Balance for lower thrust bearing loads, longer pump life, and lower maintenance.
- Dual Volute CasingAssures Radial Balance for lower radial bearing loads, longer pump life and lower maintenance. (Not available on 3408. Availability on 3410 is size dependent.)
- Wear RingsEasily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear. Overall cost of operation is minimized.
- Sealing FlexibilityChoice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Installation VersatilityHorizontal or vertical mounting, clockwise/counterclockwise rotation
- Material FlexibilityAvailable in a wide variety of metals from cast iron to stainless steels.