Goulds HSU Submersible Pumps
Hydro-solids pumps. Recessed impeller easily accommodates large, stringy and fibrous solids without clogging. Because it is completely submersible, the HSU can be used in virtually and sump application.
- Capacities to 1300 GPM (295 m3/h)
- Heads to 90 Feet (27 m)
- Temperatures to 194° F (90° C)
- Pressures to 100 PSIG (690 kPa)
- Solids to 6 inches (152 mm)
- Fully Recessed Impeller– Allows large stringy or fibrous material to pass through the pump without binding or clogging.
- Concentric Casing– Concentric design facilitates flow of pumpage and solids through the pump while minimizing radial loads.
- Integral Support– Three cast-in legs provide simple, stable support without additional parts.
- Heavy Duty Motor Adapter– Extra thick in critical areas. Extended shroud encircles impeller and protects casing from wear.
- Integral Discharge Elbow– Cast-in elbow reduces parts and allows easy installation.