Goulds HSUL Submersible Pumps
Submersible recessed impeller pumps easily handle any solid up to its suction/discharge size. Versatile mounting allows pump to stand or to be mounted on an optional slide rail arrangement.
- Capacities to 2800 GPM (636 m3/h)
- Heads to 140 Feet (43 m)
- Pressures to 100 PSIG (690 kPa)
- Temperatures to 194° F 90° C)
- Solids to 6 inches (152 mm)
- Fully Recessed Impeller– Allows large, stringy or fibrous material to pass through the pump without binding or clogging.
- Concentric Casing– Concentric design facilitates flow of pumpage and solids through the pump while minimizing loads.
- Legs– Bolt-on legs provide stability on sump floor.
- Mounting Flexibility– Flanged suction and horizontal discharge allow pump to stand or be mounted on optional slide rail.
- Interchangeability– Casing and optional wear ring are interchangeable with Goulds Model HS (horizontal) and VHS (vertical cantilever) pumps to reduce inventory