Goulds JCU Submersible Pumps
Thousands of installations attest to the remarkable versatility of the Model JC Slurry Pump. Fifteen sizes are available in a wide range of materials and configurations, making the JC ideal for most medium duty abrasive and/or corrosive slurry services. Plus, it’s designed for extreme ease of maintenance and long hours of reliable operation.
- Capacities to 7000 GPM (1600 m3/h)
- Heads to 240 feet (73 m)
- Temperatures to 250° F (120° C)
- Pressures to 127 PSIG (876 kPa)
- Spherical solids to 2 1 /4 inches (57 mm)
- Extra Thick Wet End ComponentsFor extended wear life.
- Replaceable Wear LinerLow maintenance cost.
- Heavy Duty Power EndIncreased mean time between failures.
- External Impeller AdjustmentMaintains original efficiency; simple and fast.
- Maximum Parts InterchangeabilityEntire line uses just five power ends.
- Sealing FlexibilityChoice of packing, mechanical seals or Dynamic Seal.